HBCUMentors.org is an e-mentoring service that aims to facilitate mutually beneficial connections between motivated students and successful alumni of Historically Black Colleges & Universities.
Fueled by requests from students on a number of different campuses and a growing desire from alumni to give back in varying ways, HBCUMentors.org leverages new technology and tools to serve a not-so-new purpose - that of relationship building and networking. Rather than focusing exclusively on one institution, we decided to include the entire HBCU family to provide a broader and richer experience for students and alumni alike.
We appreciate your interest and support as we launch what we hope will be a valuable tool in the personal and career development of students and alumni around the world.
Here's some of what you can expect:
- Exclusive Interviews & Info-shares with leaders and innovators in their fields
- Podcasts, Conference Calls & Webinars
- Exclusive workshops, trainings and live events
- One-on-One Mentoring Program
- Insider Tips & Guides to different career fields, companies, etc
- And much, much, more!!
Want to support our growth and development? Here are 4 things you can do to support us today!:
1. Sign up to Be a Mentor or Mentee!
2. Spread the word!
3. Socialize with Us!